A Prologue to a Walkabout


You can see it,
By the sharp curvatures of her apish head,
She's a smart one.
Not the well read, well "red" type,
But that of a Feline,
Stealing bread from a local bakery.

Two Korean meerkats peer from their computer station,
(Actually, one is from Hong Kong, but all tech wizard look alike).
They are preparing to solve the big problem. It is too far from the equator. The sun is constantly shining.

I've gotta split,
The city is not big for the both of me.
I've gotta split,
Before the meerkats and the cat gang up on me,
Scratching my face with their poignant gestures.                   
I've gotta split,
Somewhere where there is a field of forget-me-nots,
For me to trample on.  


4 comments:

  1. Another gem of sophicated diatribe straight from the kishkes and what's between them from an anorexic drunken ex-sumo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that supposed to be a compliment?
    comparing my flowetry to an anorexic sumo wrestler?
    CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis de tres tres pres la carriere de mon ami mythomane, et voulais savoir comment se porte la tortue de sa danseuse Kabuki.Depuis qu'il ecrit sur un blog je le trouve tres en forme, mais je me demande vraiment ce que fait la Police.
    Pour finir je suis plonge pour le moment dans des recherches d'Archives de l'impossible avant de
    defimitivement planter ma bibliotheque dans le desert du Neguev.....translate on Babylon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So everyone can understand:

    I am very very near the career bracket of my friend pathological, and wanted to know how is the turtle of its dancer Kabuki.Since he writes on a blog i find trois form, but I really wonder what the Police. To finish i am plunges for the moment in research of Archives of the impossible before defimitivement planting my library in the Negev desert

    ReplyDelete