9 a.m. start ( Angela McRobbie and I snorting coaine off a pristine stainless steel counter in a public toilet)


Sitting in the lecture,
I can see her putting on her
face.
struggling to open a water bottle (small hands)
  I want to stand up,
but academia rules state
  that reality is prohibited.

I am dazed after a run,
intellectual race between me and me,
between gender and law.
She is writing aggressively
 Sociology, communicative ideologies,
  women studies and underlying male
  libidos.

The professor is dancing on the grave,
of self interpretation,
requiring distinguishing between
  Low & ridicule
    High & working class.
 Truth is always
  F-A-S-C-I-S-T


   
© 2010 All rights reserved to E Nechin
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment